The Scarybird system is effective in keeping away a wide range of pest birds including: Crows Ravens, Pigeons, Magpies, Starlings, Sparrow, Mynas and Seagulls, Cockatoo, Galahs and Corellas.
- A 100% ecologically friendly bird deterrent solution. Birds are scared off, not injured or killed.
- Quick & Easy to Set-Up, Move & Pull Down.
- Proven Highly Effective.
- In-expensive compared to other bird deterrent control methods.
- Works Day & Night.
- Low Maintenance.
- A silent, visual sentinel which disturbs birds not your neighbours.
- Made from High Strength, Durable, Quality Materials.
Each Scarybird kit consists of:
1 x Telescopic Fibreglass pole (9m in length).
1 x Fibreglass Stake (1.1m in length).
1 x Raptor Kite made of high strength rip-stop nylon (155cm W x 56cm L).
1 x Nylon String Line & Swivels (2.5m in length).
1 x Carry Bag.
1 x User Manual.
IMPORTANT: Avoid damage to the Scarybird system by taking it down when wind is intense. (in excess of 45 Km/hour or when storms are predicted).
To prevent birds from getting used to the Scarybird it must be moved every 5 – 7 Day. This can be done quickly by removing the pole, pull the stake out and re-locate it 3 to 4 meters away. When not required and to maximise the kite’s life, Scarybird should be stored in a dry location away from sunlight.