The Bird Control Hawk Laser includes:
- 240V Power adapter providing 12V DC power
- Laser and pan/tilt device
- Controller to program the moving routine of laser in sequence or now with random selection – 16 positions
- Pan range – 350 Degrees
- Optimum operating temperature is -15Deg C to 40 Deg c
- Weather resistant for use indoors and outdoors
- The power draw of Hawk Laser is 12V/0.7A
- It can be run off a 12V Battery or plugged into 240V. If using a 12 Volt battery it is recommended to use no less
that a 40 Watt solar panel with regulator and a 12V 50AH deep cycle battery.
- Laser Class = 3B
- Ideal for Vineyards, Farming, Warehousing, Tunnels, Golf Courses and many other locations where pest animals are a problem.
- Low environmental impact, no noise or poison and no pollution
- Deters a wide variety of pest bird species.
12V Battery adapters are available here.
Weekly Programmable timer is also available here.
10 Meter Control Pad extension cord to Hawk Laser is available here.
Do not point laser at people/walkways/car parks or directly into the sky.
DO NOT look directly in to the laser beam within close range of machine.
Please follow all local laws regarding laser.
We offer a full after sales phone support if needed.
Please see short video below on the Bird Control Hawk Laser.