- Sonic repellers use high-definition digital recordings
- Customisable settings allow for easy, DIY pest control
- Real sounds – digital playback of naturally recorded threats
- Covers up to 6 acres
- Can be used on warehouses, yards, commercial properties, boating yards
- V1 is best for deterring smaller birds and V2 is best for deterring larger birds
- Sonic – emits audible sounds that deter birds
- 4-speaker system – includes four independent speakers with 100 ft. of wire each
- Fully programmable – you control sounds, volume, interval, day/night operation
- Weather resistant – NEMA type box is designed to withstand outdoor use
- Real sounds – high-quality digital playback of naturally recorded threats
- Includes 12V adapter to connect direct to 12V batteries using alligator clips
- Extension speakers available for purchase. Click here
Version 2 repels: Crows, Magpies, Ravens, Blackbirds, Cormorants, Cockatoos, Corellas, Parrots, Galahs, Rosellas and more.
6. Bird Predator I
7. Bird Predator II
8. Bird Predator III
Optional Solar panel now available here.
Note: Sonic (recorded predator calls and distress cries) have little effect on swallows; because they build their nests in man-made structures, they feel secure. Ultrasonic devices such as Quadblaster QB4 and the Ultrason X, unlike sonic devices, rely on irritating frequencies rather than frightening noises and are therefore effective in deterring swallows. Our range of lasers scare and disorientate swallows visually.