Features and Benefits:
- Prevents swallows from nesting and bats from resting
- For use under eaves, overhangs, gables, entry ways and other areas
- Humane and effective; does not harm birds, bats, or wildlife
- Virtually invisible
- Easy to install, just peel and stick – no tools required!
- Best swallow deterrent on the market!
For standard installation: Position Swallow Shield™ one (1) inch from and parallel to the wall where swallow nests are forming, or bats are resting. Wipe under eave with alcohol where tape is to be applied. Remove adhesive backing (red strip) and firmly press onto eave or gable. Corners will require 2 installed at right angle. Aggressive sites may require 2 (one in front of the other).
For temporary installation: Leave the adhesive backing (red) in place and install in prepared area using the center mounting holes provided. Use push pins, tacks, nails, or screws (not included).
For outdoor fixtures: Lights or speakers should be surrounded and may require 3 or more sections to fully protect the fixture.