- Powers up to 100m of Bird Shock Tape
- Australian Made
- Quality mono crystalline solar panel and 6V lead acid battery
- Self-resetting fuse
- Simple, safe and easy to set up
- Large connection terminals
- O ring sealed case for ant and moisture protection
- Highly efficient and intelligent digital circuit
- UV Stable enclosure
When using this energiser with the Bird Shock Tape, there is no need to earth it, each wire connected to the terminal will then connect directly with each of the aluminium strips on the Bird Shock Tape.
- Mount solar powered energisers so that the solar panel is facing the noon sun (due north and angled at 45 degrees).
- The SV2 solar panel needs as much direct sunlight as possible, preferably full sun all day.
- The SV2 is a solar powered energiser and, unlike small solar powered items such as calculators, solar energisers need direct sunlight to generate enough electricity to charge the battery.
- The solar panel also needs to be clean to operate properly. Clean off any dust or dirt using a damp cloth.