The JVA PET100 Energiser sends a pulse of electricity along the Bird Shock Tape. The Pulse lasts for less than a second giving the pest birds a small harmless shock to send them on their way.
- Easy to use and install.
- Mains operated if used or attach to a 12V Battery
- Small light flashes indicating system is in use.
- Stored energy 0.2 Joules.
- Minimal power usage 0.2 Watts.
- Will cover up to 100 metres of Shock Tape.
- For use with the Shock Tape.
- When using with Bird Shock Tape there is no need to have an earth wire. The two energiser wires clip directly onto the two Aluminium strips on the shock tape.
• PET100 electric energiser
• Battery leads
• Mains power adapter